Saturday, December 19, 2009

No sleep, oh no.

Hopefully I will survive the day.
It's a drive time thing, that's what they say.

I forget the lines, they ebb and flow.
Then they just stop, run out of room to go.

Like words lost in translation.
On the tip of the tongue, what trepidation!

I think I'm livin, but sometimes wrong.
Always just givin, never getting along.

I know there's a word for this.
Like deja vu, fatalism's bliss.

But it does not sit well in my heart.
No it tears it part t0 part.

Little moments, etched in the mind.
If only they were mine, life so kind.

But they're someone else's, I've come to realize.
Someone else's thoughts, through someone else's eyes.

I guess that's all of life, you're right then you're wrong.
You only hope you're strong enough to get on and get along.

I guess thats just life, a toss in the mud.
No matter how hard you try, still a toss in the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment