Saturday, November 28, 2009

Giants

I will raise my hands up to the mountains, they will fall at my feet.

I will stand before the wind and force it to hush its whispers.

I will walk between the oceans and not be wet for they dare not offend me.

I will speak unto the trees and they will quake before me.

I will be a giant; the world will not be 'nough to contain me.

I will pull continents together and countries apart.

I will find you in your homes, and dwell amongst your very breaths and you will quiet as I near.

I will do all of these things and be feared.

Then, as you close your eyes and open them again, I will disappear.

I will be gone, just as I had come in so I will go out, but none will forget that I was a Giant. That the Titans, we, were Giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment